Weis educational services
Weis Educational Services was formed by Sabrina Weis to help children and parents along their schooling journey. Sabrina has a diverse teaching background with education and experience including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education and Special Education
- Four certifications in the state of Florida (elementary education 1-6, special education k-12, science 5-9, math 5-9)
- Four years teaching experience in Florida public schools
- Tutoring elementary through high school students
- Assisting adult learners in remediating skills to pass the GED at a Florida Technical Institute
- Homeschooling my four children since 2006 through the community school approach
- Teaching math and science (6th and 7th) at a private community school since 2006
- Twelve years experience conducting homeschool evaluations
- Certified Bob Jones University tester for the Stanford Test
- Evaluating special education needs and conducting grade placement testing tor local community school
- Leading workshops for local teachers, mothers, and students in subjects such as time management, group learning, and middle school games,
- Facilitating hands-on science workshops for groups of 10-60 students since 2004.
I understand that each family and child is unique and that offering different types of services and help are an excellent way to enrich a child’s educational experience.
Sabrina and her husband Duane have been married for 22 years and have 4 wonderful children.
When Sabrina is not working with children, she enjoys reading books, camping, and taking long walks.
In addition to Weis Educational Services, Sabrina is also a middle school Math and Science teacher at Providence Community School in Sarasota, Florida.
Psalm 9: 1-2